Heated display glass is glass that has an electrically conductive coating on one surface and conductive rails on the edges for connecting electricity. Such windows serve as an external entrance window, have excellent transmission characteristics in the visible part of the spectrum, prevent icing, fogging. With a low resistance value, they protect against electromagnetic radiation (EMI).
- Integral coefficient of light transmission, T - not less than 97%;
- Integral coefficient of specular reflection, R - 0,5...1%;
- Mechanical resistance of coatings - group 0;
- Maximum overall dimensions - 500*380 mm;
- Thickness - from 0.5 mm up to 10 mm.
Application of antireflective coating on tempered glass according to your drawings is possible.
For more information or a commercial proposal, you should contact our experts: contacts.